Canadian Academy of Endodontics
CDSA Representative – Dr. Maneesh Sharma
The objectives of the Academy are:
- To advance the art and science of endodontics by providing learning experiences through lectures, seminars, formal and informal discussion groups.
- To provide teachers of endodontics a forum for interaction to enhance teaching of endodontics to dental students, dentists and affiliated personnel.
- To act as a resource and provide dental governing bodies with information and/or direction concerning endodontic issues upon request.
- To maintain and improve the health of the public.
Canadian Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Medicine
CDSA Representative – Dr. Lisa Johnson
The objectives of the Academy are to:
- Advance, through research, study and education, the sciences of oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral medicine and by their application, maintain and improve the health of the public; and
- To promote the highest standards in education, research, and the practice of oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral medicine.
Canadian Academy of
CDSA Representative – Dr. Duy-Dat Vu
The CAPD/ACDP is the recognized national voice of pediatric dentistry. CAPD/ACDP represents its specialist practitioners and advocates for and promotes optimal oral health for infants, children, adolescents and persons with special health care needs.
Canadian Academy of Periodontology
CDSA Representative – Dr. Aditya Patel
The Academy as the national voice of periodontists, supports success of its members, promotes excellence in the practice of periodontics and in partnership advances the periodontal health of the public as an integral part of optimal oral and general health.
Canadian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
CDSA Representative – Dr. Jean-Charles Doucet
The Canadian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CAOMS) is the authoritative national voice of the specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, dedicated to the representation and advancement of the specialty and the profession of dentistry, nationally and internationally, and to the achievement of optimal health and quality of life.
Canadian Association of Public Health Dentistry
CDSA Representative – Dr. Keith Da Silva
The Canadian Association of Public Health Dentistry (CAPHD) is the national voice for dental public health in Canada that exists to support members, government, institutions and agencies that are dedicated to improving oral health and assuring oral health equity in Canadians.
Association of Prosthodontists
CDSA Representative – Dr. Caroline Nguyen
To advance our Specialty and serve our Members, while acting as the national and international voice of Prosthodontics for Canada.
Canadian Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
CDSA Representative – Dr. Trish Lukat
The objectives of the Academy are to advance the art and science of oral and maxillofacial radiology, and thereby, maintain and improve the health of the public.